I think that every person has a particular food that they are so used to and crave some days. I know for a fact that "coke" is bad for me in many ways but it is something that I can't give up. It probably has a lot of sugar and syrup and this is sad because I don't even know all the ingredients that make up the components of coke. I heard that sometimes at the crime scene, where there is blood on the cement, the investigators or police officers wash it down with coke... Also when the pipe is clogged with things like hair, if you let coke sit there for a long time it will dissolve it. The reason why I feel the need to drink it sometimes and it has a lot to do with the kind of food I ate previously. Usually when I eat dry and hard food, I feel like I need to drink it more and some days I just feel like drinking it. I think for me food like Vietnamese Noodle (Pho) and fast food has the same affect as coke has. On a cold and rainy day, I crave pho and from what I hear it has the same affect on other people as well.
I feel like I almost grew up with drinking coke and have gotten so used to the taste that I can’t stop. For example, my little brother practically grew up drinking coke and I believe that it will probably just as hard as me to quit drinking coke. The main thing that attracts me to coke is that the carbonation of the drink feels good when it goes down my throat and then it burns and I know that can't be good. I think the burning sensation is what I get used to and can't seem to get the same from any other products. The drinks with the same carbonation but has 0 calories can't still be all that better than the original. But even knowing that there is such a product out there with 0 calories and even after knowing what coke can do, I still crave the original coke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment