Sunday, May 11, 2008

Food and me

I feel like as we get older we are more definite in what we don't like and easier for us to not eat them. When we are kids, even if we don't like the food and it's good for us our parents usually made us eat it but when we are adults we make the choices for us. I remember when i was a child i ate a lot of bananas and i like used to like them. No big event like getting sick or bad memories drove me away from liking them, I just one day was not able to eat them. I did not like the smell and the taste and started to know exactly the taste i didn't like. So if i drank something that had banana in it i would know instantly. Anything with it i would choose not to eat it. But the thing is i'm sure i wouldn't hate it if i ate it but i think that it has become a habit not to want to eat it and won't come around to eating it.

No comments: